Last update: December 27, 2022
REUS CITY COUNCIL with NIF P4312500D and address at Plaça del Mercadal, no. 1 – 43201 Reus (Tarragona) , declares that it is the owner of the domain https://observatori.reus.cat (hereinafter, the “ Web Portal ”), in accordance with the obligations provided for in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, the " LSSI-CE ").
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
In terms of the applicable data protection regulations and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the " RGPD "), and of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (in hereinafter, the “ LOPDGDD ”), the Data Controller is:
Responsible for the Treatment: REUS CITY COUNCIL
Address: Plaça del Mercadal, no. 1 – 43201 Reus (Tarragona)
Phone: 977 010 010
Contact email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer(DPD): [email protected]
2. Protection of personal data in accordance with applicable regulations
THE REUS CITY COUNCIL has adapted the Web Portal to the RGPD and the LOPDGDD. Likewise, it has put into practice those policies, means and technical and organizational procedures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data.
3. Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles, which comply with the requirements of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request the data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and its confidentiality. REUS CITY COUNCIL takes all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
4. Data collection and confidentiality
The data supplied to the REUS CITY COUNCIL by different means, contact forms or any other procedure used for the collection of your data, will be carried out in accordance with the current data protection regulations, and with the sole purpose of provide the service you have been informed about.
The transmission of data by the user of the services of the REUS CITY COUNCIL (hereinafter, the " User ") through the Web Portal, is carried out voluntarily and is informed prior to the processing of the use and purposes thereof.
THE REUS CITY COUNCIL informs the User that only that information is collected that is necessary to achieve the purpose of the treatment and only the data that has been provided for the purpose(s) for the person(s) will be treated He informed him and subsequently authorized it.
REUS CITY COUNCIL , in its capacity as Data Controller, guarantees confidentiality in the treatment of all personal data of the User to which it has access. The Person in charge of the Treatment, like any other person who intervenes in any phase of the treatment, is subject to the strictest professional secrecy, with a special commitment to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary measures, both technical and organizational, to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access.
All the information that the User provides to the REUS CITY COUNCIL must be truthful, and he will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements he makes and for the damages he causes to the REUS CITY COUNCIL or third parties.
THE REUS CITY COUNCIL reserves the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other legal actions that may be taken.
5. Data processing and processing purposes of the Web Portal
5.1. Video Surveillance Treatment
Responsible for the Treatment
AJUNTAMENT DE REUS, NIF P4312500D, Plaça del Mercadal, 1 – 43201 REUS, [email protected], Telf.: 977 010 010
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
Purpose of treatment:
- Contact form:
- Purpose: Address and properly manage queries, comments, incidents or suggestions made by users through the contact form on the Web Portal.
- Legal basis for processing: Consent of the interested party.
- Conservation period: Personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary until the purpose for which it was collected is achieved.
- Sending communications about the activities of the Reus City Council:
- Purpose: Send promotional communications in electronic format for services and news related to the activities of Reus City Council.
- Legal basis for processing: Consent of the interested party.
- Conservation period: Until the revocation of consent.
You can consult the Register of Processing Activities of the REUS CITY COUNCIL through this link: https://transparencia.reus.cat/ajuntament-de-reus/informacio-institucional-i-organizacional/rat-registre- data-processing-activities/view
6. Processing of data by third parties and transfer
Depending on the purposes for which personal data is collected, the following people can access this information, without distinction:
- Authorized staff of the REUS CITY COUNCIL or their representatives acting on their behalf, subject to the applicable data protection regulations.
- Other entities that are part of the Reus Municipal Group.
Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws.
REUS CITY COUNCIL will not disclose to third parties any information or personal data that it has provided on the Web Portal and that can identify it directly or indirectly, except by legal indication.
7. Conservation of data
The personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary until the purpose for which they were collected is achieved, and as long as the cause that legitimized the processing of this personal data remains. After the cause that legitimized the treatment, the personal data will be kept properly blocked for the period of time that is appropriate in order to comply with the legal prescription periods to avoid possible violations, as well as for archival or statistical purposes.
8. Security measures
REUS CITY COUNCIL adopts the security levels required by the RGPD appropriate to the nature of the data that is the subject of treatment at all times for its activity. In this sense, it uses encryption techniques that do not allow a third party to trace the identity of the User who interacts with our services. Likewise, it will also be able to carry out secure anonymization techniques for the personal data it processes to carry out its activity.
However, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be malicious actions by third parties, although the REUS CITY COUNCIL applies the means at its disposal to avoid these actions.
9. Rights of interested parties and their exercise.
In accordance with the RGPD and the LOPDGDG, Users may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: The User may ask the REUS CITY COUNCIL if it is processing their data and, if so, access them.
- Right of rectification: The User may request the rectification of the data if it is inaccurate, or complete the data that is incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data .
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: In this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to treatment: THE REUS CITY COUNCIL will stop processing your personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the User wants their data to be processed by another person in charge of the treatment, the REUS CITY COUNCIL will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new person in charge.
Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability or opposition to the processing of your data , by sending a written communication to the address of the REUS CITY COUNCIL , to the e-mail address dpd [email protected] , through the Electronic Headquarters of REUS CITY COUNCIL ( https://seu.reus.cat/seu/ ), or in person at the Citizen Service Office (OAC) at Plaza Mercadal, no. 1, 43201 – Reus (Tarragona). You can use the models and forms on the rights referred to above by going to the official page of the Catalan Data Protection Authority ( https://apdcat.gencat.cat/ca/documentacio/models_exercici_drets/ ) .
Additionally, if you consider that the REUS CITY COUNCIL is treating your personal data inappropriately, you can direct your claims to the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) ( https://apdcat.gencat.cat/ ).
11. Links to other web portals
12. Applicable legislation
The privacy of all the information provided, both by the User through the different personal data request forms, and the information accessible through the Web Portal, is regulated by the current data protection regulations, especially by RGPD and by the LOPDGDD.